• Thermosiphon equipment, compact system
• Obtaining Solar DHW- Domestic Hot Water
• Operating temperature -20 ° C to 100 ° C
• Simplicity of assembly
• Internal coil (serpentine), the water does not circulate inside the collector avoiding corrosion.
• No need for regulation and control systems, or pumping systems
• Offers you a solution to achieve cost savings up to 95%
The thermosiphonic equipment works at ambient pressure, which together with its simplicity of assembly and low maintenance, makes it a recommended system for use in single-family homes, rural houses, etc.
All this makes us face one of the most versatile and economical equipment on the market.
The collector captures direct and diffuse solar radiation and, due to the thermosiphon effect, the hot water from the collector rises to the tank and the cooler, which is heavier, goes down to the collector to be heated.
The tank has excellent insulation that only allows minimal losses of heat during the night. Optionally, an electric heater (automatic on and off) can be installed to always guarantee DHW in adverse weather conditions, when there is no solar radiation.
This model provides superior quality, resistant to bad weather and is designed to ensure a constant source of hot water (DHW) throughout the day. The PG South system is more cost effective, saves electricity and maintenance costs and can be used for various applications